While sat in the office yesterday , my male colleague whilst checking his calendar spluttered on his morning coffee with the realisation that Mother’s Day is THIS Sunday! Quickly ready to offer to be his personal shopper, it dawned on me that just maybe you guys would like some ideas too! 💖
1. First up is the Biscuiteers mother’s day bouquet luxe biscuit tin. 16 beautiful hand iced biscuits in a striking floral keepsake tin! Inspired by the traditional language of floriography these biscuits represent a mother’s virtues – grace, patience, kindness and a mother’s love.
You can shop the biscuits here.
2. Next up is a beautifully curated ‘build your own gift box’ from Insta’s own Tem over at Ribbon & Bow Store. Imagine all of your favourite goodies in a box? Ribbon & Bow does exactly that! From the Fizz you drink to a fizzy bath bomb, there is something for everyone! Packaged in a luxurious box (which is a keeper in Itself), each package screams ‘oh la la’!
You can shop Ribbon & Bow here.
There is also 10% off your first order!
*Remember that every time you shop small someone does a happy dance!*
3. A beautiful letter box bouquet from Bloom & wild! In their fancy new pink boxes! Possibly the most snapped flowers on Instagram, they never disappoint! Blogger, Helen has a discount on her insta page for 20% off for which has already been applied. Click here to shop. Photograph credit -Helen Owen.
4. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Starter kit. If you’ve been following me for a while you will know I rave about this cleanser. It revolutionised my own skin care routine. Complete with 2 exfoliating muslins, it provides a spa like experience at home & leaves your face leaving super refreshed! You can pick these up at a number of big department stores but I’ve linked Boots here.
5. A WIFF candle. Who doesn’t love a beautifully scented boxed candle? Simply light, unwind, and let the aroma speak for itself. You can shop the range here.
6. A Personalised Abbott Lyon watch. Give the gift of time this Mother’s Day. For 20% off use code ‘LSMELLA’ at the check out. Click here to shop.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope it gives you some gift inspiration! *Some of the products in this post were gifted to me but all views are my own & I would only work with brands I love. *
Until next time, Lucy X